Friday, October 5, 2007

-REMOTE ACCESS-

Working from home had become a workable option for many. Employees will work from their home when they need to. Usually its not for everyone. Young adults who are just starting out don't work at home. Most say its a good idea to work at home then in an office because your being trusted and carrying out responsibility. I think working from home is a great opportunity for people who have been working for many, many years. I feel that it shows your boss trust and reliability. Sometimes thats not the reason why because working in the city isnt pretty or easy. You have to deal with all the traffic, waiting for the subway, train, or maybe even a taxi. So your money and time is spent in a way you may not seem to like. You see what im talking about, thats exactly my point. So working from home is great. I hope that I too also will get the chance to prove myself and work at home. =]

1 comment:

drey said...

hey krissy i love your blog it sounds great...i wanna try and due dat sum day... well i best be reading now...check you later...