Friday, September 28, 2007

MOM is my copilot

MOM is my Copilot
absolutely agree with students saying they wouldn't like their parents hanging around them 24-7. The SAT's is a very big deal so i wouldn't mind them helping and being with me step by step.Dang only 60 percent are happy with the amount of involvement their parents pursue.

Lights, Camera, Action!!!
Theres is a new exciting and very popular way of creating a resume. This is by video. Yea I know sounds kind of silly but its really a lot better than just writing a paper. It also shows you creative side and inteintegrity.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah i widh my mom was always on me..haha but it would help..i also wishi was creative and also talented..haha keep up the good work..hehe

Alton said...

love the article...but my parents need to be right beside me though..lol

When The Rich Wage War Its The Poor Who Die said...

UHHHH killer blog.

♥famOus mOe♥ said...

cus im all champD out like that lol jK uhh this a ku blog entry but i betcha' cn't do it like ME!nOpe lol...